Provisions of training, workshops, advice sessions, coaching and mentoring will be delivered and developed to impact in women’s and communities lives with the following:
- Enable women to have the tools to change their own lives and better their own prospects.
- Workshops and training for the advancement of health and healthy living.
- Provide mechanisms to uplift services users from existing poverty.
- The workshops and programmes providing skills development that will improve knowledge and make women more educated, thus improve women’s opportunities to access to further education.
- Ensure that the women are able to develop their skills and improve their employability prospects.
- The up-skilled service users will improve skills, personally and professionally and become more employable and have a better understanding of how to access opportunities in the job market.
- Lead to an increase in confidence and self-esteem and a greater employability.
- Providing women with the opportunities and platform to become financially secure in their own right and be more appealing to employers thereby relieving poverty.
- Supporting African youth and women entrepreneurs.
- Training to enable women, to play an active role in alleviating poverty, and improving sustainability.
- Managing, supporting and promoting cultural integration projects for the wider community.
- Conducting seminars and workshops on environmental awareness and managing climate change.
- The SCIO shall carry out International Development programmes and activities in less-developed countries that enable African women and communities to be confident and equipped with all the above-mentioned tools and skills for transformation, regeneration and livelihood sustainability.
Here are some memories of our past activities and events